So, why not join us in a light-hearted Twitter chat using memes to discuss education?
Everyone is invited!
It’s tonight (Tuesday, April 21st, 2015) at 8 PM CST. #NEISDPLN
Here are the questions:
1. Haters gonna hate – what’s something you hear educators complain about too often?
2. Grumpy Cat – How do you deal with the grumpy cats you encounter in your job?
3. Facepalm or Epic Fail – What is a teaching mistake you made that you’ve since corrected?
4. Like a Boss – What are the ideal features of an administrator?
5. 1st World Problems – What are “problems” in our education system that other countries might find silly?
6. Charlie Bit Me – What’s the funniest thing a student has said in your class (and you wish you had video of it)?
I know you were testing today, and it’s exhausting. But, look on the bright side – you don’t have any papers to grade tonight!
It’s going to be fun. It’s going to be EPIC. Do you want to be this guy:
or these guys:
The choice is yours!