In my latest article for Fusion Yearbooks, I offer some practical ideas for encouraging questioning in the classroom. If we want future generations of students to be critical thinkers and problem solvers, they must learn the importance of questioning – which is sadly a skill often discouraged by educators.
Here are links to some of my other Fusion blog posts:
- 7 Fundamental Pieces of Advice for New Teachers
- 21st Century Skills: 17 Ways to Demonstrate the 4C’s of Hermione Granger
- 10 Signs You Really Are a 21st Century Teacher (And May Not Know)
- 21 Tips to Create a Classroom Culture of Laughter
- 15 Actionable Strategies for Increasing Student Motivation and Engagement
- 25 Creative Ways to Incorporate More Project Based Learning into Your Classroom