UPDATE 1/26/2021 – Here is my up-to-date Wakelet collection of Valentine’s Day resources.
I’m not actually a huge fan of Valentine’s Day, believe it or not. If you search “Valentine” on this blog, though, you would suspect otherwise. I’ve collected quite a few resources to use in class based on this holiday – mostly because my students seem to love it so much. In fact, I’m pretty sure kids get a lot more of enjoyment out of it than adults!
In case you missed it, here was my 2016 Valentine blog post – which pretty much linked to everything I had curated so far. Since then, I’ve added:
- Creative Thinking with Hearts
- Paper Circuit Valentines
- Virtual Valentines (which also includes a link to an augmented reality Valentine)
Some new ones that I’ve just discovered:
- Shell Terrell posted an incredible list last year of over 26 activities, including a heart-shaped word cloud tool and Tynker programming remix.
- Lego Heart Building Challenge
- STEM Valentines Activities
I imagine a few more will pop up in the next couple of weeks. If so, I will be sure to share them with you!
UPDATE 2/13/17 – Here are a couple Valentine’s Day Breakout EDU activities!