I can’t believe this crazy week is almost over! I appreciate everyone’s patience as I recycle some posts from last year this week. I’ve added a few updates to keep things “fresh!” (According to Merriam-Webster, “telegenic” means “well-suited to the medium of television; especially : having an appearance and manner that are markedly attractive to television viewers.”)
So, let’s face it. Despite our best efforts to keep our energy up, we need a bit of down time every once in awhile. Here is a collection of short videos to help you catch your breath.
Kid President – If you haven’t seen this young man’s collection of videos, you are in a for a real treat. Be prepared to do a little dance and to stretch your smile muscles. These are some that are great for this time of year:
- 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Your 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Kid President’s Holiday Gift Guide
- How to Change the World (a work in Progress)
- Kid President and Craig Robinson go Cat Caroling (new for 2014!)
Winter-themed Animations – I have featured some of these on the blog this season, but they bear repeating (no pun intended – okay, it’s only intended if it makes sense).
- The Bear and the Hare (a 2013 John Lewis Christmas commercial)
- Monty the Penguin (a 2014 John Lewis Christmas commercial)
- Winter Fox
- The Snowman
Videos about Being Kind to Others (You can find more inspirational videos for students on my Pinterest Board.)
- Pre-school Kindness
- Kindness Boomerang
- Painted Pie
- Mark Bezos – A Lesson from a Volunteer Firefighter
We’re in the home stretch now! I hope some of these links help you make the distance 🙂
Just in case you missed my other “survival” posts this week, here they are: Creative Ways to Survive the Weeks Before Winter Break, Logical Ways to Survive the Weeks Before Winter Break, and Physical Ways to Survive the Weeks Before Winter Break.